After a lovely weekend in SF, it’s great to be back in NYC! I was moved to see the view of the city above from my window seat as I returned late Tuesday night. Isn’t it crazy how perfect the Manhattan grid is? And how bright Times Square is? Blows my mind, every time.
Anyway… onto the links!
- As I was adding the above image, I found that WordPress links to this very helpful alt-text decision tree. Bookmarking!
- Who wouldn’t want to improve user experience? We certainly do! With information architecture!
- I had the hardest time folding fitted sheets until very recently when a good friend showed me the trick. I pass that trick onto you with helpful gifs! (via Cup of Jo)
- As frequent visitors of our nearby Chipotle, and composters, we were very sad to hear about the issues with their compostable bowls 🙁
- We’re feeling very excited about Google’s new Dataset Search. We have many current and past clients that can definitely share their data and benefit from others’ (I’m looking at you Equality Indicators, Census Hard to Count 2020, and Trust for Public Land).
- “Who’s the you? When your team writes copy that addresses the readers of your website, who’s the ‘you’ that you’re referring to?” <– Love this reframing of a frequent question we ask our clients. (Thanks, Scott Kubie!)