Hello from San Francisco! I’m here for a long weekend making the work and relaxation rounds! Shoot me an email if you’re in the area and want to say hello.
Without further ado…
- Our friends at The Understanding Group are blessing our offices with a workshop on Understanding Information Architecture in mid-September. Sign-up!
- UX reactions is the Twitter account that expresses what we can’t put into words.
- As lovers of dogs AND websites, we fully support this 10-year-old’s ambitious project to take and share pictures of every dog they pet!
- “Know who you are, what you care about, and the difference you’re trying to make in the world.”
- Everyone is sharing this, but we can’t resist: Lizzo’s Tiny Desk Concert is not to be missed!
- We have lots of plants in our office, so these tips on how to never overwater are very helpful.
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk has come up recently as a useful book for collaboration and work tips as well. We’re adding it to our reading list! (and we recommend clicking the ‘libraries’ link on the Goodreads page rather than going to Amazon)