Rent a desk at Logic Dept.
Logic Department is a women-owned consulting company that works with organizations who have cluttered websites. Using information architecture principles, we conduct qualitative research to improve user experience. We are a small-but-mighty team of two who have lunch together at work everyday. We have enjoyed working in coworking spaces and shared offices in the past, and looking for two new folks who want to share our Prospect Heights office with us.
Our 1000 sq ft office has a conference room, lounge, kitchenette, glass white boards, lots of natural light, small balcony, and ever-growing plant family. We share the two-story building with an eclectic community of woodworkers, architects, holistic healing practitioners, designers, chefs, and artists.
We would like to rent 2 desks in our office so we can:
- Build meaningful relationships with potential collaborators
- Continue building our creative community
- Make good use of our ample office space
What you get:
- 24/7 access with key
- Dedicated desk, chair, and file cabinet
- Wifi access
- Access to color & b/w printer
- Shared office supplies
- Projection area
- Access to conference room and phone room
- Access to kitchenette with coffee, tea, seltzer, and snacks
- Rooftop access
- Close proximity to Q, B, D, R, 2, 3, 4, 5 trains at 7th Avenue, Bergen Street, and Atlantic Avenue/Barclays Center stations
- Occasional beer & wine
- Bring Your Dog to Work days
What’s around us:
- Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center
- Coffee & sweets: Four & Twenty Blackbirds, Gorilla Coffee, Little Cupcake Bakeshop, Ample Hills
- Lunch spots: Chipotle, ChickP, Shake Shack
- Nice restaurants: Alta Calidad, Olmstead, James,
- CitiBike stations
- Gyms: Crunch, Crossfit, Orangetheory
- Grocery stores
- Prospect Park
603 Bergen St.
Brooklyn NY 11238
- $550 per month per desk
- One month security deposit
- $20 fee for building key
- Month-to-month agreement
If you’d like to come meet us and take a tour, please fill out this short form and we’ll be in touch!