We made it through yet another fun week! Clair has been spending most of their time on-site at the Brooklyn Museum for our latest project and we are excited about how that’s progressing. And we hosted our annual Giving Thanks party on Tuesday – thanks to all those who were able to attend 🙂
- As the internet gets older, our ways of skimming and processing are changing. Here’s some great recent research from Nielsen Norman Group on “The Pinball Pattern” on search results pages.
- Arguments over search versus navigation plague our everyday! Always nice to see the latest thought leadership in this area.
- How beautiful is this bird’s nest and the things it symbolizes?
- We’re obsessed with this Tumblr dedicated to control panels and how lovely they are. (via Present & Correct)
- We love all things inclusive, and this week it’s the Noun Project’s new collection of icons representing women in leadership!
- Speaking of inclusivity, Pinterest just publically released their guide to gender transition. Huge thanks to them for sharing with the world!
- Podcast recommendation: poor design choices impact more than you’d think, including the La La Land/Moonlight debacle – hear how on this week’s episode of 99% Invisible